jt's treehouse

When a boy says he "needs a clubhouse," he needs a clubhouse! Two sturdy oaks later- with assists from family and friends (ifriends, too!)- this clubhouse should have this dad up a tree...and just in time, too!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

"This is Henry from CMA...

Henry called less then one hour after I got to work today.

After he took all my payment and shipping info, and gave me the total, Henry asked about our application. After I told him all about our suspended treehouse plan, Henry took it upon himself to upgrade the wire rope sling to galvanized- at no additional expense!

I had made the assumption that it would be galvanized, and told him that that was a nice catch on his part. Apparently the non-galvanized rope comes coated in a machine oil which would have been one slippery mess!

I told him that I really appreciated the effort that he put into this order on my behalf. Henry went on to tell me that he was glad to hear that. He told me (queue patriotic music here...) that he felt too much about American business these days short changes quality in alot of areas. Cars, construction, customer service- he wasn't going to be part of that. He takes pride in his job.

Much appreciated, Henry. The order might have shipped out today, but will definitely move by tomorrow.

All systems are go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home