jt's treehouse

When a boy says he "needs a clubhouse," he needs a clubhouse! Two sturdy oaks later- with assists from family and friends (ifriends, too!)- this clubhouse should have this dad up a tree...and just in time, too!

Monday, June 05, 2006

CMA Industrial...

I spoke with Henry at CMA this morning. He provided the kind of good, old fashioned service that one just doesn't recieve much anymore.

He explained just how the wire rope sling dimensions were determined, and took my order. It turns out that they do indeed carry turnbuckles, and Henry helped me determine just which would be most suitable to our application. "Jaw to jaw" as they are known provide the most load bearing capability combined with easy access for the pre-made wire rope slings.

He will check on inventory and get back to me tomorrow to finalize my order. He said that if all was in stock, delivery by Friday seemed like a very real possibility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home