jt's treehouse

When a boy says he "needs a clubhouse," he needs a clubhouse! Two sturdy oaks later- with assists from family and friends (ifriends, too!)- this clubhouse should have this dad up a tree...and just in time, too!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Going, going...

...gone!

The contractor bulldozed our goldmine yesterday. The very morning they got their permit. Windows. Door. Everything. All razed and stuffed into a dumpster.

Just like that.

Yesterday at the bus stop our neighbor the owner had reassured me that she would keep us posted. When jt and I arrived at the bus stop this morning, she told me how sorry she was, but that there was nothing she could do about it. The contractor called and told her to meet the crew there. I told her of course there wasn't anything she could do. When a contractor is ready to roll you have to let them roll.

I should've pushed to get in there this past weekend. Oh well. Windows and a door go back on our list.

Maybe we'll get a response from a couple of the window/door places that I emailed today looking for "scratch and dent" or overage inventory.

I didn't even tell jt about all of this yet. I will when I find something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home