jt's treehouse

When a boy says he "needs a clubhouse," he needs a clubhouse! Two sturdy oaks later- with assists from family and friends (ifriends, too!)- this clubhouse should have this dad up a tree...and just in time, too!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

UNIROPE to the rescue!...

As I mentioned eariler, I sent emails to several companies in a quest for a custom wire rope solution, but to no avail. I then resent those emails to the very same companies.

Nada.

I decided to hunt down yet another company in the wire rope business, and give them a whirl. I found one located in Mississauga, Ontario that fit the bill and copied them with the very same email...

...and "Voila!"- here's what we got:

Hi Tom and jt,

I will be happy to supply these cables to you. The specs are as follows:1/2" x 7ft 6x26 IWRC, EIPS, RRL, Galvanized complete with 8 inch x 4 inch loop on each end. The loops are Manufactured with Uni-LocĀ® Flemish Eye Splices and each sling is rated at a Working Load Limit of 2.3 Tons.

The cost per cable is US$25.41 plus Shipping and Handling. Payment will be required by Visa prior to shipping.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Good luck with the project!

Regards,-- Justin Brown

Wire Rope and Rigging Consultant

UNIROPE SLINGMAX3070 Universal DriveMississauga, ONl4X 2C8

It looks like we're in business!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home