jt's treehouse

When a boy says he "needs a clubhouse," he needs a clubhouse! Two sturdy oaks later- with assists from family and friends (ifriends, too!)- this clubhouse should have this dad up a tree...and just in time, too!

Friday, May 05, 2006

About a tree cutting...

Apparently our little tree cutting escapade this past weekend inspired jt to put pencil to paper in class. Here it is, just as he wrote it:
Once I pulled down a tree! At first my dad was holding a roap and man was I confused and then I said "whats the roap for" I said. he said "first I'm going to get a chansoo to cut it to get it to loose it's balins so that the roap can pull it down. We trid the plan four times and finale it worked and I ran away. and at night we cut it apart and put it into piles.
"Awesome!" is what Mrs P had to say.

I concur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home