jt's treehouse

When a boy says he "needs a clubhouse," he needs a clubhouse! Two sturdy oaks later- with assists from family and friends (ifriends, too!)- this clubhouse should have this dad up a tree...and just in time, too!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Wire Rope...

Today I sent out a couple of emails to companys that manufacture the wire rope that we need, but cannot find in affordable lengths:

MetroWireRope Corp of Union, NJ and Associated Wire Rope Fabricators of Walled Lake, MI

I told them that construction delays in the private sector are costly in more ways than mere monetary expense. I let them know that I am up against a mid June seventh birthday treehouse pizza party deadline (whew!) here and that I was throwing myself at their mercy.

If they could see fit to sell us the length we need, or refer us to someone who would, that would be, well, as jt put it-
Awesome!
Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home