jt's treehouse

When a boy says he "needs a clubhouse," he needs a clubhouse! Two sturdy oaks later- with assists from family and friends (ifriends, too!)- this clubhouse should have this dad up a tree...and just in time, too!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Making plans...

I spent the better part of today revising and re-thinking the treehouse plans in order to finalize my Home Depot shopping list.

jt knows that I am off this week. When he got home, the first thing he did was go to the back door to check on my progress on the treehouse...
















Are those ladders going to be part of my treehouse? Uh, no. But that piece of wood going from one ladder to the other is about the same height (8') as your feet will be when you are standing in the treehouse.
Insert silent :excited: emoticon here. Pretty cool, huh?
Again, a very animated :yes: here from the little thespian followed by hugs of my leg. Okay, Okay- what do you want for a snack?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home