jt's treehouse

When a boy says he "needs a clubhouse," he needs a clubhouse! Two sturdy oaks later- with assists from family and friends (ifriends, too!)- this clubhouse should have this dad up a tree...and just in time, too!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Wire Rope Update...

I got a phone call this morning from one of my high school buds and favorite shop teacher, Frank. Frank took a gander at this blog, made note of my as of yet unresolved wire rope issue and offered up a solution: double up some of the more easy to come by 1/4" wire rope to make the 1/2" that I am looking for.

Sounds logical, provided that it can be done in such a way as to effectively disperse the weight on what would now be 8 wire ropes. Perhaps I could even still employ the ordered 1/2" thimbles...

Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home