jt's treehouse

When a boy says he "needs a clubhouse," he needs a clubhouse! Two sturdy oaks later- with assists from family and friends (ifriends, too!)- this clubhouse should have this dad up a tree...and just in time, too!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Mrs P...

jt's teacher attempted to visit this blog at school, but apparently it's blocked. First Mrs P gave it a go...

I am soo sorry, but our school district will not allow me to access it. I ‘ll see if I can get them to unblock it.- Mrs P
Then she took it up the ladder...

I am so sorry, but I emailed the school districts Networking Administrator and unfortunately he cannot unblock the website.

Sorry. I will forward the site to my home and look at it though...Mrs P


Okay, Mrs P, It looks like I will have to figure out a way to get a copy of this site into your hands so that jt can share with his classmates.

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home